|Manager||Dr. Abass Heydarnoori|
|Address||No. 400, Sharif Technology Services Complex, Sharif University of Technology, Azadi Ave., Tehran, Iran.|
Sharif-Rayan Software Development and Maintenance Technology Services Office was established with the aim of localizing modern software engineering technologies in Iran and giving services in the this field of expertise to the country. This office is working under the supervision and management of Dr. Abbas Heydarnoori who is a faculty member in the Department of Computer Engineering at the Sharif University of Technology. This office consists of several smart experts with BSc, MSc, and PhD degrees in Computer Science and Engineering, and Information Technology from the Sharif University of Technology. What inspires this office is the experience of more than a decade of fundamental and practical research in the area of software engineering internationally. The researchers and experts of this office are stand ready to accompany and collaborate with organizations to provide software engineering trainings to their human resources, and to institutionalize world-wide knowledge on analyzing, designing, developing, testing, and maintaining software systems.
Fields of Expertise and Abilities:
- Specialized trainings in all the fields of software engineering for organizations and individuals:
- All topics related to software engineering and the software development process (analysis, design, programming, testing, deploying, and maintenance).
- All topics related to data science and data mining.
- Other related topics in computer science.
- Consultation services to organizations:
- In developing software systems.
- In designing high-level architectures of software systems.
- In migrating legacy software systems to modern platforms.
- In integrating software systems.
- Developing custom software systems:
- Developing different organizational systems with various complexities.
- Developing Web-based systems as well as mobile applications according to global standards.
- Developing Windows-based and Linux-based systems for diverse applications.
- Developing scalable Web services for use in modern service-oriented architectures.
- Designing and implementing scalable databases and data warehouses.
- High quality research in all areas of software engineering:
- Developing organizational standards for the management of information technology (IT) and software systems.
- Providing strategic digital transformation documents in organizations.
- Exclusive research on the challenges of implementing today’s software technologies in organizations.
- Exclusive research on applying data science techniques in analyzing organizational data.